Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Baal HaSulam's Prophecy

Rabbi Yehuda Leib HaLevi Ashlag, zs'l (1884-1954) is known as Baal HaSulam (Owner of the Ladder) for his Sulam (ladder) commentary on The Book of Zohar.

Baal HaSulam was born in Warsaw, Poland on Sep 24, 1884. At the age of nineteen he was ordained as a rabbi by the greatest rabbis of Warsaw, and for sixteen years he served as a Dayan (Jewish Orthodox judge) and a teacher in Warsaw.

In 1921, Baal HaSulam immigrated to Israel and settled in the Old City of Jerusalem. The word of his coming quickly spread among Jews who emigrated from Poland, and he soon became known as authority in Kabbalah. Gradually, a group of students formed around him, attending Kabbalah lessons in the wee hours. Later on, Baal HaSulam moved from the Old City and settled in Givat Shaul, which was then a new neighborhood in Jerusalem, where for several years he served as the neighborhood rabbi.

He documented the following vision he saw:

It was during the 2 world wars, in the days of unbearable massacre. I prayed and cried all night. In the morning, in my vision, all the people of the universe were as if concentrated into one gathering. And one man was hovering amongst them and with a sword was whipping their heads and the heads were flying upwards and the bodies fell into a very large valley, and they became a sea of bones.

And I heard a voice speak to me, "I am God SH-ADAI, the Ruler of all worlds with great mercy. Raise your hand and hold on to the sword, because now I have given you power and strength."
And I held on to the sword and immediately that man disappeared and I looked for him but he was gone.

And HaShem said to me, "Go to the land of the holy Forefathers and I will make you into an enormous scholar. I have chosen you from this generation to be the Tzaddik and scholar to heal fractured humans. And take this sword with you in your hand, and guard it with all your might, because this sword is the sign between you and I. Till now, I did not have a loyal man as yourself to give him this sword. This is the reason the terrorists did what they did, and from now on, any terrorist that will see My sword in your hand, will immediately disappear and burn from the land."

It was morning and I lifted my eyes to Heaven and HaShem said to me: "What do you see?".
I answered, "I see 2 men fighting; one is smart and strong and the other is small, useless, and stupid like a newborn. The weak one overcomes the strong."
And HaShem said to me, "זה הקטן גדול יהיה The small one will become big."
And then, the small one opened his mouth and spoke to me in verses that I did not understand as required but I felt that in his verses are all the wisdom treasures and prophecy accepted by all true prophets.

And HaShem said to me, "Look towards the Middle East."
And I raised my eyes and saw that the small one, that one, rise high in a single moment and compared himself as well as his height to the tall one, but was still useless and lacking brain as before and this surprised me.

Afterwards, HaShem told me in the vision: "Lay on your right side", and I laid on the ground.
and HaShem said: 'What do you see? '
And I said: 'I see many nations and non-Jews, they are arrogantly rising and losing. Their appearance are more currupt than human beings.'
And HaShem said to me: "If you are able to give all these non-Jews a shape and arouse breath of life in them, then I will return you to the land that I swore to your Forefathers and give it to you and all My missions will be carried out by you".
http://www.kabbalah.info/hebkab/nevuah.htm

Rabbi Yehuda Leib HaLevi Ashlag in Pri Hacham - Igrot Kodesh, page 161: “… There is no happier moment in a man’s life, than the moment he finds himself in complete desperation with his own strength, meaning when he has already toiled and done everything he possibly could by himself, but found no remedy. Because then he is worthy of an honest prayer for His help, for he knows for certain that his own work will bring him nothing, and as long as he feels that he has some strength of his own, his prayer is not complete. That is because the evil inclination always puts itself first and tells him that he must first do anything that is in his power, and only then will HKB'H welcome him."

"Before you seek one’s freedom, you must assume that any individual, in and of itself, has that quality called freedom, meaning that he can act according to his own free choice."

May the merits of HaGaon HaRav HaMekubal Yehuda Leib HaLevi Ashlag, zs'l, protect us all, Amen.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו